CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 10, 2012

End Table Turned Puppy Palace!

I finished this project a while back and actually sold it this summer, however I wanted to share this fun project! As you know my passion is to transform ugly things into fabulous statement pieces..as I did here. Unfortunately I do not have before pictures for this one but hopefully you will get the idea anyway. Start with an old funky end table from a garage sale, thrift store, craigslist, or even the dumpster (you might laugh but that's actually where mine came from) Hey another mans trash ...well....becomes another persons fabulous pet bed in this case! 
For those of you wondering what I did about the actual bed bed part or the cushion here is what I did... I was lucky because in this particular bed a standard pillow fit perfectly!! Can you believe it :) So all I had to do was sew a simple pillow case that was removable (so its washable ..trust me make it washable) Anyone with basic sewing skills can accomplish this however you could also use a standard pillow case from any store. (Look for a random fun pattern on clearance somewhere,, you only need one). 

GET CRAFTY PEOPLE!!!!

oh and here is the finished project again without my scribbles :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment